Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quite Possibly The Weirdest Show I've Ever Seen


I like TV. I've seen a lot of weird TV. I like weird TV. The other day I saw a show on AdultSwim that might be the weirdest show I've ever seen that still remained watchable. The Tim and Eric show crosses that line for me.

Back to the show. It follows some people working in a shop in a strange anything goes future. It's a little like Black Books on lots of acid with some musical numbers mixed in. In all honesty, I'm not sure if I like it. But I watched all of it and have recorded another.

Check out The Mighty Boosh

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 ramblings:

Spike Spiegel said...

The Boosh makes me think of "Tim & Eric" meets "Saul of the Molemen" meets "Electric Company" meets "Ronnie Johns" if it were absurdist meets "MST3K" minus movies. Very strange.

CrankMonkey said...

I really liked Saul of the Molemen.

Post a Comment