Wednesday, March 18, 2009

McGangbang ala Wendy's


Behold my glory...

Thanks to Jeff, I've constructed a McGangbang, except from quality Wendy's material. I like McDonald's chicken sandwiches, but their burgers have the taste and texture of cork coasters.

Thus, this superior and monstruous creation of non-Euclidean geometry is hereby dubbed "The Cthulhu Ftaghn." May its eldritch charms call our master in R'lyeh from dread slumber.

And I must say, it's actually quite tasty. None of the "Ugh, what's this in bed on either side of me?" feeling the original post evokes.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 ramblings:

CrankMonkey said...

I think it should be called something like Dave's Worst Nightmare - his girl Wendy in a inter-racial gangbang.

Spike Spiegel said...

"This is never what Dave intended...not even his WORST NIGHTMARE!"

Post a Comment