Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Thor News - Natalie Portman Might Join Cast


IGN: Natalie Portman Joining Thor?
March 16, 2009 - Star Wars veteran Natalie Portman is reportedly the front runner to play the female lead in Paramount-Marvel's Thor movie, to be directed by Kenneth Branagh. Thor has shifted release dates again -- from June 16, 2011 to May 20, 2011 -- in order to make room for Paramount's newly announced Transformers 3.
Not That I'm really excited about Thor. I've just posted a bunch of Thor stuff already.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 ramblings:

Spike Spiegel said...

1) There's going to be a Thor movie? Hang on, I gotta see if I care...nope, I don't.

2) Dude in the Viking costume is from Lonely Island (of "Jizz In My Pants" fame).

3) Nice homages to other rap songs. Eazy E, Sir Mix-a-lot, and Wu Tang Clan are duly noted.

Post a Comment