Monday, April 20, 2009

Econo-Jeff: Get the most calories for your dollar

awesome-blossom1
Here's a great list of all of the highest number of calories per dollar foods you can commonly buy. I think Jeff needs to think of this list as part of his training regiment for the Back Forty Challenge. He should eat one of these every day until he's gone through the complete list.

Check out 17 Foods With The Most Caloric Bang For Your Buck | Manolith
The following is a list of some of the worst foods in the world for you - in health terms - as well as a breakdown of exactly how you get what you are paying for.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 ramblings:

Spike Spiegel said...

Looks like the sort of list that might come from Center for Science in the Public Interest. "Waaah, this food is evil!"

Me: "I know, but the nearest Chili's to anywhere I go with any regularity is far enough away that I probably only have it once a quarter if I'm lucky."

And seriously, how bad is anything with Jalapeno, Chipotle, or Buffalo in its name?

CrankMonkey said...

I think there is still a Chili's in WC, so that should be no barrier to Jeff's training

Post a Comment