Monday, April 27, 2009

Boy, am I relieved!

Here I was, worrying unnecessarily about the odd, repatriated shaheed possibly running off for more jihad adventure. Why, when our friends the Saudis have built a lovely re-education center for ex-Gitmo prisoners? They're not allowed to subjugate other religions or behead anymore without permission. Seriously, I wouldn't lie to you...
"Now I know the rules and regulations for jihad," [ex-shaheed Abdullah al-]Hammami said. "First, it needs the consent of the government. Second, the consent of my parents."
Better still: the 1984 in it...
"We do not do negative brainwash. We do positive brainwash," [the center's pshrink, Turki al-]Otayan said.
DOUBLEPLUS GOOD!!

This nugget of joy located on Yahoo! News and brought to my attention via LGF.

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment