Friday, August 7, 2009

Questionable practices

Behold, Aria Giovanni and a frying pan, as seen on Hollywood Tuna...



I've already discussed women and food, and while I acknowledge this attempt, I observe with some apprehension:

1) Slicking a pan meant for eggs with cooking spray = FAIL. Bacon grease or butter is better.

2) The first shot of the egg going into the pan, where the white stays clear = FAIL. The pan's not hot enough.

3) Using a metal spatula on a nonstick pan = FAIL. That's the fastest path to pan death.

4) Eggs sunny-side-up/over easy NOT on toast = FAIL, especially when you have a chance to toast in bacon grease.

The highlight of the video, when she puts fork to mouth and jiggles: wait for it: 2:10. Oh, Aria...I'd never let you cook me an egg, but you can bounce around my kitchen all you want.

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment