Monday, June 22, 2009

Attention Whore whores for attention

I wouldn't subject anyone to this so early in the morning, but this was so funny I couldn't resist.
Noted scourge of American popular musical expression will.i.am allegedly honed his pimp hand on blogger Perez Hilton’s face last night after the Toronto MuchMusic Video Awards. Naturally, Perez twittered the whole beat-down.

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.
And will.i.am's response?
“I was the one that came to [Perez] with respect. He was the one that called me a f@ggot… Sounds like somebody wants mad attention is not really concerned about his health… They’re lies, and that’s wrong.”
Sounds like being a Miss USA judge and asking a silly girl a silly question and not liking the silly answer doesn't pay off like it used to.

Poor gay fat guy.

Found (with image, sorry) on F-listed.

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment