Friday, May 29, 2009

I hate the videotubes

The videotubes of this morning has apparently been taken down.

Boo, says I, of the videotubes. They'll allow any number of anti-[whatever] diatribes -- and an inordinately large amount of jihadis -- but they won't maintain that possible Darwin Award nominee as an object lesson to all. And apparently half of all instances of cleavage. Sad.

Anyway, this just in: gay men can apparently be catty.
Last week, "American Idol" vet Clay Aiken slammed Adam Lambert in a long blog post. Referring to Lambert's performance of "Ring of Fire" on the show, Aiken wrote, "I thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful and slightly frightening. I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me they liked him." Aiken quickly removed the post and later apologized.

On Thursday, Lambert responded.

"I don't know Clay," he told Access Hollywood. "I'm glad he's getting headlines now because he wasn't before. If he wants to ride my coattails about it, good for him."
Mee-oww!

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment