Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Change of address?

wtf girl photo - Sweet Bra, Gas Mask LadyThe final missive of Hawtness:
Hey dudes and dudettes, it’s time things come to a close at ol’ Hawtness.com. But, have no fear ALL IS NOT LOST! You’ll find all the old content, and new updated content at Tease.TheDailyWh.at. Brian, the captain of the good ship tease, will be keeping you guys in stitches and boobies. What more could you ask for? And (and it’s a big and) you won’t be subjected to my dumb rantings anymore! WOO!
Alright everyone, I’ll keep this short. Peace out!

-Joe Hawtness

One final goodbye, thank you again for all your kind words and comments, not to mention the unkind words and irreverent videos and links! I’ll still be puttering around the internet and you’ll see me yelling about something from time to time. Also, anyone who wants can follow me on twitter. I’m sure I’ll be finding terrible things to share with the world and linking them there. Thanks everyone, it was a long, weird trip.

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment