Friday, December 3, 2010

Breakfast Granola for 12/3/10

We've seen how Gran Turismo can be win, but here's an example of where it might be an accessory to fail.

I sometimes feel while playing GT that I'd be able to drive anything I digitally own on any track I've digitally driven. If faced with this in real life, however, I'd like to think that I'd simply be able to take my own car for some pokey laps and not get lost, neverminding hot laps.

Unfortunately, I get the sinking sensation that GT may have misled some German youths into thinking they could, in fact, do some hot laps. And not just anywhere; on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, one of the most demanding, technical, AND dangerous courses in the world. Wait for it: 0:50 and onward...



This WTF FAIL was found on Jalopnik.

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment