Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shawne Merriman's throwing his career away for THIS?

Disclaimer #1: I have a soft spot for San Diego. It's a cool town that I've only visited once but liked a lot, and they're home of the Chargers.

Disclaimer #2: There are any number of Net-famous webchicks who I thought were pretty and/or interesting before they blew up; Denise Milani, Keeley Hazell, and Lucy Pinder come easily to mind. Tila Nguyen, aka Tila Tequila was never one of them. Years back, when I was into import car scene models, I remember seeing her and wincing. Maybe it was the ridiculous boobjob or the fivehead or that she might be a tranny, I don't rightly recall, but something about her made my penis soft. Seriously, the picture I chose is pretty typical from her.

Sadly, this collision of WIN and FAIL begets EPIC FAIL:
Shawne Merriman, a star linebacker with the NFL's San Diego Chargers, was arrested on Sunday after a woman described as his girlfriend accused him of choking and restraining her, San Diego police said.

Tila Nguyen, a singer and TV personality under the name Tila Tequila, called police early on Sunday, the San Diego Sheriff's Department said in a statement. She was identified as Merriman's girlfriend in media reports.

Tequila said the incident occurred when she tried to leave his residence. She signed a citizen's arrest charging him with battery and false imprisonment, police said.

Merriman, 25, was taken into custody and later released on bail. Tequila was taken to a hospital. Her condition was not immediately available.
He's never really been a saint, and Ladainian Tomlinson -- with his strong work ethic and clean extracurricular life -- probably has me spoiled, but c'mon, Shawne, aim higher!

The least you could do is throw around a Kardashian sister; Kourtney's still on the loose, I think.

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment